We facilitate strategy design processes, leadership team development, multi-stakeholder collaboration, and large-scale culture transformation.
Our strategy development process uses a learn-as-you-go approach that effectively develops a shared understanding of future direction. It ensures change leaders make decisions with the most current information in the system and that stakeholders understand the strategy and where they fit in. This provides them with an opportunity to connect their day-to-day work with the broader goals of the organization.
We customize assessments to initiate, checkpoint, and evaluate strategic change. Employee opinion surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, and culture assessments provide essential information that can assist with:
- Establishing a starting point for change and identifying focal points
- Designing change initiatives
- Making course corrections during change efforts
- Evaluating progress on the journey
Contact us to learn more.
- Strategic Facilitation
- Executive Coaching and Assessment
- Leadership Team Development
- Culture Transformation
- Action Learning – CUED for Action™
- Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration
Laura Sousa, AVP Canadian Tire Corporation
Doug Reeve PhD PEng. Director, Institute for Leadership Education in Engineering, Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering and Senior Fellow, Massey College, University of Toronto